Remembering...
Remembering …
The way you smile
Dimples, deep as my love
Teeth that sparkle
Lighting my heart's way …
I remember …
Tracing each curve of your lips
Gently … leading me
Through the brisk path
Of your manicured beard
Stopping only to marvel
At the natural arch
Of your brow
Falling still … upon eyes I’ve known
Yet, still hold the power
To pierce my soul
I surrendered … my lips and love
Unto you …
6
New Beginnings
Lay
The way you smile
Dimples, deep as my love
Teeth that sparkle
Lighting my heart's way …
I remember …
Tracing each curve of your lips
Gently … leading me
Through the brisk path
Of your manicured beard
Stopping only to marvel
At the natural arch
Of your brow
Falling still … upon eyes I’ve known
Yet, still hold the power
To pierce my soul
I surrendered … my lips and love
Unto you …
6
New Beginnings
Lay
Comments
Post a Comment