Happy Birthday, Handsome

~I wish for you today~

Peace, Happiness, and Love; abundantly

May your footsteps in life lead to prosperity

~I wish for you today~

Your heart’s greatest desire

That you are granted the knowledge you require

To put away the pain and let go of that blazing fire

~I wish for you today~

Strength to endure and overcome

The challenges you face in the name of your son

So you and he can be in peace as one

~**I wish for you today**~

Vision to see me as I see you

Courage to see us as one and not two

Faith to trust in me and comfort knowing that I Love You

~* * *I wish for you today* * *~

Blessings from the one above

That he guide your way in life and love

I wish these things for you today

I pray for them every day

Happy Birthday Handsome

Lay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hero

A Prayer for My Girls — If I Should Die Before I Wake

My little Diva