Forbidden Angel
Peacefully you slept
my handsome angel
whose heart I kept
safe and secure
I protected it …
with intentions pure
love everlasting
no pain would you endure
you were my angel
I was your cure …
to my surprise
you were an angel in disguise
you touched my heart
but heard no cries
my face was dry …
filled with pride
my mind wept
while to my face you lied …
Why handsome angel
why lie to me
on your wings I was home
in your arms I was free
now I fly alone
this didn’t have to be …
My handsome angel
I’ve let go of your wings
I have set your heart free
now fly on and be happy
you are now and forever
a forbidden angel to me …
K isses
Forehead ~ cheeks ~ chin
Remember when …
On the nape of my neck
I smile, you grin
Lay
my handsome angel
whose heart I kept
safe and secure
I protected it …
with intentions pure
love everlasting
no pain would you endure
you were my angel
I was your cure …
to my surprise
you were an angel in disguise
you touched my heart
but heard no cries
my face was dry …
filled with pride
my mind wept
while to my face you lied …
Why handsome angel
why lie to me
on your wings I was home
in your arms I was free
now I fly alone
this didn’t have to be …
My handsome angel
I’ve let go of your wings
I have set your heart free
now fly on and be happy
you are now and forever
a forbidden angel to me …
K isses
Forehead ~ cheeks ~ chin
Remember when …
On the nape of my neck
I smile, you grin
Lay
Comments
Post a Comment