My Friend, I Miss You
I sit back and marvel in thoughts of you
Sometimes our reality is conflicted
I'm unable to handle what's true
So confused about what to do
My friend without strings… I do miss you so
This bears no question
I hope you feel it, I pray you know
that which I cannot say
What's sometimes hard to show
Speechless, numb, and empty
A mute, my voice is truly yours
Without you I'm uninspired
Wordless… I miss you
I miss you so…
Lay
Sometimes our reality is conflicted
I'm unable to handle what's true
So confused about what to do
My friend without strings… I do miss you so
This bears no question
I hope you feel it, I pray you know
that which I cannot say
What's sometimes hard to show
Speechless, numb, and empty
A mute, my voice is truly yours
Without you I'm uninspired
Wordless… I miss you
I miss you so…
Lay
Comments
Post a Comment